Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Facebook

None of you (if anyone is reading this) may be interested in reading the following (bc of how interesting the topic is ;)), but this is my blog and I'm free to write whatever I want, whether any one desires to read it or not ;),  (however it does it make more worth while if I know some one is actually reading it hehe) nonetheless, I shall write the following one way or another. 

I have decided to take a break from facebook, yes once again.  I gave my password to a friend so she'll change it, that way I have no option, but to stay off facebook.  And I will say, it hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm already having withdrawls...how pathetic is that, seriously? haha.  I have to have access to interaction with mankind at all times, apparently.  However,  I do think this will be beneficial.  I wonder how long I'll be able to do this?  Last time I did it for more than three weeks (quite the accomplishment for me).  We shall see how long I go this time.  Facebook is a distraction and an extreme waste of time, so I'm thinking this will be worth my while.

Deuces (that's prounced Doo-ses)

No comments:

Post a Comment