Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Truth


I have been created by God, not man.  I live for Him, not you.  It is He who determines my worth, not her.  I am created for a reason, so intricately designed, and delicately and thoughtfully made.  Why is that you , that man so annoyingly and conveniently continues to try to get in the way of that?  Satan so deceivingly weaves his lies in and through my mind, to tell me, my worth, to lie to me.  But for me, it’s so cleverly and “beautifully” wrapped, I fall for it.  But all the while, it is Him, that is telling the truth.  It is what He says, has said, and has done that matters.  It is for Him that I should live.  He is the one that so loves me that He would come to Earth to take on wrath and sin and death for me, so that I can live.  He wants to take on me, all of me, all of that I am, the filth, the garbage, the sadness, the hardship, take it and carry, because He loves me, and He did, and does carry it.  He is the one that has a plan for me, His opinion is the one that matters above all else.  He is the one that has a purpose for me; I wasn’t created for nothing.  He didn’t give me talents and gifts and passions for nothing.  I wasn’t created for nothing.  I matter.  I am not here for man.  I am not here for worldly approval.  It is much greater than that.  After all, I’m not from here, this is not where my citizenship lies.  What can man do to me?  I walk around like their opinion matters, far more than His.  But why?  I walk around like this place is better than my Heavenly home.  I get so caught up in the deceivings of this world, but it does not compare to my God and what He has planned for me here and oh my, what is going on Up There.

No comments:

Post a Comment